Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spiritual Preparation


Now that your lives are in turmoil and flux and you are already asking how did this call come in the first place. One of the first fears that went through my mind was: How can I teach as well as my Mission President? Then here comes the Lord to the rescue again: "Preach My Gospel" our next tasks to mix into our medical and dental probes was trying to schedule our weekly "Preach My Gospel" lesson with Brother Smith of the MTC. This has turned out to be an amazing experience, it would not seem possible for the spirit to be that strong over the telephone.

It seemed like almost every week all kinds of distractions would attempt to distract, or derail our meeting with Brother Smith. Most weeks I would almost laugh outloud and say how could this type of timing happen on such a regular basis.

One of our main goals is to be an effective "Preach My Gospel" Mission President & Wife, our testimony of this work has grown so much since studying and applying this inspired amazing resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment